About Me

My photo
Hello friends and family :) So I made this blog to show you guys what I'm doing down here in Sucua Ecuador, and to share my experiences. The town here is amazing, and the country is gorgeous. Keep in touch and shoot me an email or comment every once in a while. Audios!! ;)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Going to Quito

So I'm leaving tonight on a 6 hour bus ride BACK to the capital to register my visa, then Josh and I are going to hike the Iliniza Mountains, which are approximately 16,818 ft.  Yeah buddy...we're gettin' work DONE!!  So I won't able to talk to anyone for a few days until I get back to civilization. 

Here's the link to where Josh and I will be going..
http://www.summitpost.org/illiniza-norte-iliniza-norte/151055
Till then,

Happy Trails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment