About Me

My photo
Hello friends and family :) So I made this blog to show you guys what I'm doing down here in Sucua Ecuador, and to share my experiences. The town here is amazing, and the country is gorgeous. Keep in touch and shoot me an email or comment every once in a while. Audios!! ;)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My first night

Well what can I say...Jehovahs people are truly THE only people I can travel more than 4000 miles and still be welcomed with hugs and good food!!!  So in the evening here, it's about 80 degrees, and let me tell you what...the sky here is huge...Beautiful clouds and ornate jungles.  The people are smaill..So my Napoleon complex is working out just fine.  When it rains here..it pours...so this morning...we're just waiting to go out in service.  I'll post pics tonight hopefully.

Miss you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment