About Me

My photo
Hello friends and family :) So I made this blog to show you guys what I'm doing down here in Sucua Ecuador, and to share my experiences. The town here is amazing, and the country is gorgeous. Keep in touch and shoot me an email or comment every once in a while. Audios!! ;)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This Past Week

 Some sweet graffiti in Quito
 Joshua and I kicking it at the base of Rucu Pichincha (15,000)
 Up a river in the Amazon with the Carache bros and Joshua

 Panoramics of Quito


 I have the most intense sunburn of my entire life, so that's why my face looks so awesome.
 El Hermanos!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a ton of fun. You are doing a very good job keeping in touch with everyone here and the pictures are nice too see. Hope the spanish is comming along good. Have fun,
    Alyssa

    P.S. the pictures of the pig is kinda grose lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete