About Me

My photo
Hello friends and family :) So I made this blog to show you guys what I'm doing down here in Sucua Ecuador, and to share my experiences. The town here is amazing, and the country is gorgeous. Keep in touch and shoot me an email or comment every once in a while. Audios!! ;)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

 So we cam home from a Watchtower study to find this little guy.  We had a little fun ;)
 Yes...I "Manned" a steed.
 Harvesting Cocoa.  Chocolate for all ya Yankees ;)  They're muy rico.
 SUGAR CANE!!  Man..This stuff is no joke.  I can only eat so much before I feel like I'm gonna get some cavities. 
 This is the tongue of the pig we slayed.  Pay no attention to my Alpaca lips in this..it was the lighting.. 
 We lit that bessie up to kingdom come!!  That's how they roll in Sucua!!
 After we lit it up, scraped away all of the dead skin about 5-6 times, he was ready to eat.  Right there, Andrea is peeling on off the skin right off of the pig, which they call Coochie...and it was very tasty.  No joke.
 Part of our service group leaving the Shuar territory.  I found out that riding in the back of a truck is the main mode of transportation around here.
 I was out in service, and was attacked by a lone Leopard, wrestled it into submission, skinned it alive, then gave it to this restaurant which lies next to the forest edge.  I told the woman who owned the place to put it at the front door to make an example, so if any other Leopards decided to get wise..they'd think twice...
 The congregation in Sucua.  Here's Wilber cheesin' for the friends in the states :)

No comments:

Post a Comment